All our Affiliated Centers are specialists in the rental of private mailbox, packaging and shipping services. As well, each center adheres to the highest standards of confidentiality and security.
Each Center is a CMRA (Commercial Mail Receiving Agency). Your mail is handled in a private, secure fashion by experienced, bonded professionals. The confidentiality of mail processing is our major concern. Your privacy is protected and enforced under strict mail privacy laws. In fact, postal privacy laws are sometimes stricter than most civil laws. CMRAs are forbidden by law to reveal a box holder’s name, home address, phone number, or any other information. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW YOUR ACTUAL PHYSICAL ADDRESS! The information requested is for our files only and can be given to a law enforcement agency only in the event of a formal inquiry.
Mail Forwarding Network site, and when you use Mailnetwork.com’s services.
Information Collection and Use
- Mailnetwork.com collects personally identifiable information when you register with Mailnetwork.com.
- When you register with Mailnetwork.com, we ask for your name, business name, type of business, a photocopy of your two (2) pieces of valid identification, your address, mail forwarding address, zip code or postal code, e-mail address, your telephone number and fax number. Once you register with Mailnetwork.com and sign up for our services, you are not an anonymous entity within our company.
- Mailnetwork.com uses this information for the following purposes: to rent a mailing address in a Center located in the city chosen by the Customer; to ensure the management of the rental agreement and, if required, to provide mail forwarding services according to Customer’s instructions.
- Mailnetwork.com does not sell or rent any personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Mailnetwork.com may send personally identifiable information only to the Affiliated Center where the mailing address chosen by the Customer is located, and to official postal authorities, if required by law.
- We have your consent to share the information;
- Need to share your information to provide the service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies working on behalf of Mailnetwork.com to provide the product or service you requested. (Unless we tell you differently, these third parties do not have any right to use any personally identifiable information we provide them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal procedures.
Destruction of confidential documents
Mailnetwork.com keeps confidential documents (photocopies of pieces of identification and of the credit card provided by the Customer) in its records for a period of six (6) months after the end of a contract agreement. After this period, the documents are destroyed.
- Your Mailnetwork.com Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas, Mailnetwork.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Mailnetwork.com is Verisign-certified.
Mailnetwork.com may amend this policy from time to time. If we change the way in which we use your personal information in any substantial way, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.