- Who uses alternate addresses?
- How do I know my mail privacy will be secure?
- Why shouldn't I simply rent a P.O. Box at the U.S. Post Office?
- Who has access to our records?
- How do I sign up?
- What kinds of payment are accepted?
- Which ID do I have to provide to rent a mailing address?
- Can I get my mail to my mailing address under several names?
- Can I change my forwarding address?
- How do I contact the Customer Info Center?
- What will my address look like?
- What other designations can I use other than "Suite"?
- How long it will take to set up a mailing address?
- Coud I use my own FedEx account to redirect my mail?
Mail-order companies, frequent travelers, foreign businesses, staff working abroad, home-based businesses, personal ad respondents, etc.How do I know my mail privacy will be secure?
Our Affiliated Centers are authorized CMRAs (Commercial Mail Receiving Agencies). The U.S. Post Office closely monitors mail-receiving agents to make sure they offer the same level of mail privacy as the U.S. Post Office itself. The fines and inevitable prison terms associated with mail tampering serve as a guarantee that your mail will be handled with the most care and professionalism. Experienced, bonded professionals handle your mail in a private and secure fashion.Why shouldn't I simply rent a P.O. Box at the U.S. Post Office?
The U.S. Post Office requires that you apply in person for a P.O. Box, which is not very practical for out-of-state or out-of-country customers. Furthermore, P.O. Boxes only accept U.S. Mail, not FedEx and UPS packages, and mail cannot be not forwarded to your actual home address from a P.O. Box.Who has access to International Mail Forwarding Network records?
If you use the mailbox for business purposes, we can only give your name and real address to Law Enforcement Officials or Postal Inspectors in the event of a formal inquiry on their part. If you apply as an individual only, an actual court subpoena is required before we can give up information that concerns you.How do I sign up?
- Choose the city where you want a mailing address.
- Click on Set-up a mailing address bottom
- Fill out each section of the form, following each step.
- Read and accept the Mailing Address Rental Agreement.
- Last step: Print the Application Form and Form 1583.
- If you pay by credit card, you must sign the credit card section and make a photocopy of your credit card (both sides) to prevent fraudulent use.
- If you rent an American mailing address, you must sign Form 1583 in the section indicated (this form will be filled by your account manager).
- Scan a clear photocopy of your two (2) pieces of valid identification.
- Send your Application Form and other paperworks (Application Form, Form 1583, a clear photocopy of your 2 pieces of identification and of both sides of your credit card) by e-mail, fax or post.
- Upon receipt of your complete application, we will confirm your new mailing address with 24-48 hours.
- Credit cards - Visa, Mastercard, American Express (The transactions are carried out in CANADIAN DOLLARS - 5% will be added to the to cover credit card fees)
- Bank transfer
- Western Union
- Int’l Money Order
Every individual who wishes to obtain a mail forwarding address needs to provide a copy of two (2) forms of valid identification, one of which shall include a photograph. Acceptable forms of identifications are:
- National Passport or US Passport
- Valid Driver's License
- Aircraft Pilot's License
- Alien Registration Card
- Business or Industrial ID card
- Utility Bill
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Corporate ID, Dept. of Social & Health Service
- Government Employee ID Card
- Home or Vehicle Insurance Policy
- Military / Armed Forces ID Card
- State Issued ID Card
- University ID Card
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Voter Registration Card.
When you use our mailing address, you can get your mail under two (3) different names (name or business name). You will need to provide the appropriate ID for each individual. To receive mail under an additional name, you will need to pay additional fees.Can I change my forwarding address?
Yes. With International Mail Forwarding Network it, is it possible to change your mail forwarding address. To do this, you must send your new forwarding address by e-mail at least seven days before you want the change of address to be made. A fee of $20 will be processed once the mail forwarding address has been changed.How do I contact the Customer Info Center?
When you fill out the Application Form, you will need to choose a Login Name and a Password to get access to the information on your account. In addition, you will be able to obtain information on your mail forwarding service.What will my address look like?
In the U.S.:
Your Name or Company Name
Street Address, #___
City, State, Zip Code
In Canada or other country:
Your Name or Company Name
Street Address, Suite #___
City, Prov., Postal Code
You can use "Box #", "Unit #", or "Space #", but you must never use "P.O. Box #".How long it will take to set up a mailing address?
For U.S. & Canadian mailing addresses: one (1) working day
For other locations around the world: two (2) working days